The Annual Journal of the Diocesan Archive in Zielona Góra
Information clause regarding the collection of personal data of the authors and reviewers of the scholarly journal „Adhibenda”
Pursuant to Art. 13(1) and Art. 13(2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of authors’ and reviewers’ personal data is the diocesan Archive in Zielona Góra, os. Kaszubskie 8, 65-548 Zielona Góra, tel. 666 028 237, www.archiwum.diecezjazg.pl
2. The administrator appointed the Diocesan Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted regarding the protection of your personal data, tel. 797 977 232.
3. Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the execution of the process of publishing scholarly articles, reviewing scholarly articles and making them available to others, as well as maintaining contact with authors and reviewers,
4. Your personal data, such as name and surname, telephone number and e-mail number are processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) letter a (consent of the person).
5. The recipients of your personal data are authorized employees of the diocesan Archive and other entities to which the Administrator entrusted personal data.
6. Your personal data will not be disclosed to third countries or international organizations.
7. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of legal regulations, for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing data.
8. You have the right to:
a. access your data and their copies;
b. rectify your personal data;
c. limit the processing of personal data;
d. erase personal data;
e. lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00 – 193 Warszawa).
9. If the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) letter a or Art. 9 (2) letter a of the GDPR (consent of the person), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawful nature of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data should be submitted in writing to the Administrator’s address or electronically
797 977 232.
10. Your data shall be processed in an automated form, including data profiling.